Saturday, May 3, 2014

"AP Procrastination": May 5, 2014 - May 11, 2014

A friend was talking about getting "a 5 in AP Procrastination," and it occurred to me that it might also end up my only 5 at this rate... If you're in the same boat (or you're much better at time management than I) take a break from all of that stressful putting-off and enjoy some selected tunes:

1. "I Predict a Riot" - Kaiser Chiefs

2. "Seven Nation Army" - The White Stripes

3. "Cobrastyle" - Teddy Bears

4. "Rise or Fall" - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

5. "Swallowed Whole" - Pearl Jam

6. "Ballad for Dead Friends" - Dashboard Prophets

7. "Bad Girls" - MIA

8. "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - Joy Division

9. "Black Sand" - Jenny Lewis

10. "Lubbock Or Leave It" - Dixie Chicks

11. "I'm A Believer" - Smash Mouth

12. "So American" - Portugal. The Man

13. "Black Wave" - The Shins

14. "Tusk" - Fleetwood Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment